Fogueira Gaúcha has implemented the following recommended strict health safety and sanitation procedures for our guests and staff members in order to prevent the spread or contamination of the COVID-19:
- Daily meticulous deep cleaning of the restaurant before, during, and after business hours.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of surfaces that our guests come in most contact with including: tables, chairs, door knobs, pens, menus, etc.
- Washing Hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60-95% alcohol.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Additionally, we are requiring any staff member showing the slightest of symptoms to stay at home.
Our staff at Fogueira Gaúcha will continue to serve our guests with the highest regard and concern and will strive to continue to provide a 5-Star dining atmosphere for all of our guests. Please refer to our website for any further updates.